Homemaker services range from light household cleaning to household cleaning with incidental assistance for home management. Homemaker services are delivered when the participant is unable to manage the general cleaning and household activities, or the primary caregiver who is regularly responsible for these activities is unable to manage them or is temporarily absent.
A&A Reliable Home Health Care, LLC provides Homemaker services that may include assistance with the following:
- Arranging for transportation
- Changing linens and making beds
- Cleaning stoves, microwaves and refrigerators
- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
- Emptying the trash
- Helping with personal errands
- Laundry and ironing
- Meal preparation
- Organizing closets and drawers
- Planning meals, shopping for ingredients and preparing future meals
- Routine household care
- Shopping for food, clothing and supplies
- Simple household repairs
- Social stimulation
- Washing dishes and putting them away
- Watering and caring for houseplants
We do not change cat litter due to respiratory problems that the litter may cause to our staff.
For services or more information, please contact us at 651-470-9549 / TTY/TDD: 1-800-627-3529.